T: + 66 2 264 8000
F: + 66 2 657 2222
Ms. Natthida Pranutnorapal is corporate and financial services associate with extensive experience in the areas of corporate transactions, business reorganization and insolvency. She has been actively involved in various securities transactions as well as debt restructuring and rehabilitation related matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Natthida trained as a legal consultant at a leading international law firm.
Recent transactional experience includes:
- Representation of Health Network Public Company Limited, the owner of Paolo Hospital Group and the major shareholder of Prasit Pattana Public Company Limited, the owner of Phyathai Hospital Group, in the proposed merger with Bangkok General Hospital Public Company Limited (BGH) via share swap. (Ongoing)
- Representation of BTS Groups Holdings Public Company Limited in the offering of the Baht 10 billion US$ Settled L/C Backed Convertible Debentures under Regulation S. Morgan Stanley is a Sole Lead Manager. (Closed: January 25, 2011)
- Representation of BTS Group Holdings Public Company Limited (formerly, Tanayong Plc.) in preparation of the company's Form 56-1 and annual report of the fiscal year ended March 2010 to be filed with the SEC.
- Representation of Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited by providing legal advice and services on general securities, corporate and corporate governance matters in connection with Indorama's business operations.
- Representation of Internet Thailand Public Company Limited (INET) by providing legal advice and services in relation to general corporate matters of the company on a retainer basis
- Representation of Professional Waste Technology (1999) Public Company Limited in relation to the capital increase, issuance of new shares and tender offer waiver (whitewash) including registration of capital increase with the Ministry of Commerce.
Certificate in the course on Right of Creditors/Debtors: Problem, Obstacle and Strategy of Reorganization Plan Administration, Central Bankruptcy Court, 2005
LL.B., Thammasat University, 2001
Bars and Courts
Thai Bar, admitted 2002