T: + 66 2 264 8000
F: + 66 2 657 2222
Khun Passawan Navanithikul is a Partner at Weerawong C&P with extensive experience in banking and finance. Prior to joining the Firm, Passawan was head of the Banking Team at a respected international law firm in Bangkok.
Recent transactional experience includes:
Representation of Krungthai Bank Plc. on its financing of THB 3349 million in total to the companies in Fico Group in relation to the construction and operation of various hotels in central of Bangkok namely Novotel Ploenchit, The Muse Hotel M Gallery Lang Suan, Novotel Silom and Holidays Inn Sukhumvit 22.
Representation of Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited in respect of the acquisition of shares in Bangkok Ranch Plc., and financing of Baht 4,1000 million from Bangkok Bank Plc. and The Siam Commercial Bank Plc. The acquisition complied combination of management buy-out (MBO through consortium of investors) and financing through leveraged buy-out.
- Representation of Samart Telecoms Public Company Limited in an acquisition of all shares in Portal Net Co. from M Link Asia.
- Representation of Thai Beverage Public Company Limited on the proposed acquisition of 22 percent shares in Fraser & Neave (F&N) from Overseas-Chinese Banking Group.
- Representation of Thai Beverage Public Company Limited and a wholly-owned subsidiary International Beverage Holdings Limited on the S$ 2,800,000,000 Bridge Facility Agreement with HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation to fund the acquisition of 22% of F&N.
- Representation of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited (CPF) and CPF Investment Limited in respect of a US$740 million syndicated loan led by Bangkok Bank as arranger, which included Bangkok Bank, KrungThai Bank, CIMB Bank and ICBC (Thailand) as lenders for the financing of the acquisition of 74% of the shares of CP Pokphand Company Limited (CPP), a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Representation of Asia Debt Management Hong Kong Limited in connection with the (approx.) Baht 600,000,000 financing and acquisition of shares in Property Perfect Public Company Limited.
- Representation of MMI International Limited and its Thai subsidiaries (MMI Precision (Thailand) Limited, MPM Technology (Thailand) Limited, MMI Precision Assembly (Thailand) Company Limited, MMI Precision Forming (Thailand Company Limited and Intriplex (Thailand) Limited.) in relation to the issuance of US$ 300,000,000 senior secured notes due 2017 inwhich DB Trustees (Hong Kong) Limited acts as trustee and collateral agent and Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas acts as paying agent, note registrar and transfer agent.
LL.M degree, International Business Law, American University, Washington College of Law, U.S.A., 1996
LL.B. degree Chulalongkorn University, 1991